TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL disconnection

SOLVED Go to solution
Lmcurrow
Level 2
Should I have been switched to NBN before I receive my modem? I'm without internet right now Smiley Sad
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Lmcurrow,

Welcome to TPG Community!

In some instances, you will receive the modem first even though the NBN service is not yet installed or activated. The installation time frame for NBN services is 2 to 30 working days.

I reviewed your account and learned that the internet issue has been raised to our Engineering team. They have escalated this with NBN Co. and their Technician will check the service network between today (10th of March) until the 13th of March. Your attendance is not required.

Further updates will be given by your assigned engineer.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Lmcurrow,

Welcome to TPG Community!

In some instances, you will receive the modem first even though the NBN service is not yet installed or activated. The installation time frame for NBN services is 2 to 30 working days.

I reviewed your account and learned that the internet issue has been raised to our Engineering team. They have escalated this with NBN Co. and their Technician will check the service network between today (10th of March) until the 13th of March. Your attendance is not required.

Further updates will be given by your assigned engineer.

Kind regards,