TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ Internet Dropout

SOLVED Go to solution
Patrickbinion
Level 2
My partner and I have recently moved into a new apartment. We decided to use TPG as it was recommended to us. We are currently on the ADSL2+ without a home phone and have been having issues since it was installed. The first day it was very slow, and for the past couple days the internet icon will not light up on the modem that was provided to us from TPG. We have now not had internet for at least 2 days.

I have followed all troubleshooting options and still nothing has changed.

Need help ASAP, frustrated beyond belief.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Patrickbinion 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and the service hasn't been installed.

You've ordered the ADSL2+ service last 20th of December and it is still in progress even though the modem was already sent to you. It explains why the service is not working.

You'll be notified via email as soon as we have the installation date for your service.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Patrickbinion 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and the service hasn't been installed.

You've ordered the ADSL2+ service last 20th of December and it is still in progress even though the modem was already sent to you. It explains why the service is not working.

You'll be notified via email as soon as we have the installation date for your service.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

BasilDV

Patrickbinion
Level 2
Hi Basil,

Explains everything now, thank you for your response.
BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance, @Patrickbinion.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Patrickbinion
Level 2
Sorry Basil,

While I have you, is there an updated ETA to when this will be completed? I understand it’s not the best time of the year, but I do work from home so would love it to be sooner rather than later.

Cheers.
BasilDV

Hi @Patrickbinion,

The installation timeframe for our ADSL2+ service is within 10 to 20 working days.

We request for the earliest schedule of installation from our wholesaler (Tesltra) and as soon as we received the schedule, you'll be notified via email.

Please note that some installation may require your attendance or someone 18 years old and above, as they need to visit the site and some is just for remote installation (From the Exchange).

You'll be notified with the details once available.

BasilDV