ADSL2+ very very slow

trackjazz
Level 2

ADSL2+ hasn't exceeded 3Mbps download speeds all week.

I work from home and it has been almost impossible to do any work.

I did have drop-out issues last week but since plugging the modem in to another phone jack, the connection is stable. However, it's painfully slow.

I have attached the TPG speed test from tonight.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @trackjazz,

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it seems that you are not getting any signal. Is your modem is currently On or it's Off?

I've run some remote test and was not able to detect any issues with the copper line.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please shoot me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Don't know how to send a PM in the community? Click this link for the instructions.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @trackjazz,

Just doing a follow up.

Are you still experiencing issues with your service? I'm still waiting for your preferred time and best number to be contacted so I can arrange a call from our Tech team.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

trackjazz
Level 2
Hi Basil,

Thanks - I usually turn off all the computer equipment when I leave the house in the morning but I've left it on today if you need to do some testing.

Thanks.
BasilDV

Hi @trackjazz,

I'm done with the remote test and was not able to detect any issues with the service.

I received your PM and will arrange a call from our Tech team between 6:30PM - 7:30PM NSW tonight to look into it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @trackjazz,

I understand that our Tech team has been in touch and have made some adjustment to the line which helps to increase your speed. They are still monitoring the account and another call will be done with your agreed date.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV