TPG Community

Get online support

About NBN Service Cancellation

SOLVED Go to solution
johnkillara2017
Level 3

I would like to apply TPG 5G broadband service and cancel the current TPG NBN service.

I know I need to notice TPG 30 days before to cancel the current TPG NBN service, so I submiited the cancellation form tonight, however I received an email "Undeliverable: Request for cancellation : 6053218" in my junk box, I am not sure if TPG received my cancllation request or not.

Please advise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david64
Master

@johnkillara2017 . Try tomorrow to contact TPG. You are only wanting to convert to 5G from NBN. You don't want to cancel your current account with TPG. I think with 5G, you have the option to revert to NBN if the 5G doesn't turn out ok. If you decide to go with 5G, the NBN physical connection will be cancelled.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Master

Hi @johnkillara2017 . Don't progress this any further until you contact TPG or a moderator.  I don't think you need to cancel the NBN connection in the first instance.  That will be done if you decide to stay with 5G.

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Thanks David64, do you mean I need to call 13 14 23 to stay with 5G and cancel the current NBN? 

david64
Master

@johnkillara2017 . Try tomorrow to contact TPG. You are only wanting to convert to 5G from NBN. You don't want to cancel your current account with TPG. I think with 5G, you have the option to revert to NBN if the 5G doesn't turn out ok. If you decide to go with 5G, the NBN physical connection will be cancelled.

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Thank you so much @david64 , I contacted TPG and got the transfer from NBN ti 5G succesfully.