TPG Community

Get online support

About Network connection device

liuzichen198801
Level 2

Dear Sir or Madam,

My username is xxxxxxx and I have just received a modem but it doesn't come up with NCD. Will the NCD be delivered in another parcel?

Thanks very much.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @liuzichen198801 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time, we'll raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team for further handling and have them contact you. 

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@liuzichen198801 wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

My username is xxxxxx and I have just received a modem but it doesn't come up with NCD. Will the NCD be delivered in another parcel?

Thanks very much.

liuzichen198801
Level 2

Thanks for your reply. My mobile number is 04xxxxxx. Could anyone come this evening? Or tomorrow morning before 8:30AM?

Thanks a lot.

BasilDV

Hi @liuzichen198801

Your address is listed under the service class 34, which means the NBN NCD box should already be available or installed.

If you are not able to see the NCD in your premises, then it will be reported as missing.

We'll arrange a call from our NBN Provisioning team tomorrow between 9AM - 10AM tomorrow.

BasilDV

liuzichen198801
Level 2
Hi,

I was waiting for the call but no one rang me. Could the technician contact me after 6PM today? Because I have started working and finish at 6.

Thanks very much.
BasilDV

Hi @liuzichen198801

We've chased this with our NBN Provisioning team and someone will be in touch with you within the day.

BasilDV