TPG Community

Get online support

COMPLAINT-Continual internet & account issues

leone020
Level 2
Hi ,

After waiting on hold for over an hour on the phone and decided to hang up . I have an escalated support case which I am still waiting on a response on. I’ve had continual internet drop out since I reported to your tech team on chat Saturday 2nd May. I’ve called 3 times at this week which your team have resolved after a few adjustments . My last call last night I was advised my upload speed was less than half. So the tech support fixed it and I was running sufficient speeds . Now I’ve woken up this morning , and I can’t even run a speed test via TPG app and I can’t because now I have no internet .I have lodged a case with the ombudsman due to the numerous account issues as no follow up or effort is being made to fix the underlying issues I’m encountering with my internet and account . My calls, texts , emails have not been actioned . Can I please get some assistance ?!!!
5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @leone020 

I can see there is already a request in our system to investigate and for someone to call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl

leone020
Level 2
Hi Karl,
Can I get my internet fixed ! I don’t know what has changed from last night when I spoke to tech support to this morning . Nothing has changed. It’s pointless when I get a text telling me to follow these steps but I have no wifi connection to do so . Can I please have someone look into why has my internet stopped working for the fourth time . I just need it fixed as I have children studying from home for school. I’ll await a phone call as well. It’s been 3 days so far and no call .
KarlB

Hi @leone020 

I understand your frustration.

We have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

leone020
Level 2
Hi Karl,

Will that be before close of business today ?
KarlB

Hi @leone020 

I have requested that we call you back by COB today.

Regards,

Karl