TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel Service - Can’t get through

Staz999
Level 2
Thinking about cancelling as tried to reach TPG 16 times and all have not been successful. Including 30 minute call on hold that ended in someone answering and then immediately hanging up on me. They claimed they were transferring me to someone and just hung up. Live chat takes hours to get through and is impossible with no internet. Just winding what to do as I have 4 adults working from home and internet is not working. Payed to get NBN 1.5 week ago and since then has not been working. Very unhappy.
4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @Staz999 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will see what is going on with your NBN order.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Staz999
Level 2

Different user holds the acct: stazzzzz

For High St

i forgot user and made new acct but then found old username. 

David_M

Hi @Staz999 

Your NBN-HFC 50/20 service appears to be working now.

I can see the NTD is up, and your modem is authenticated.

It sould be working.

The username i see authed is stazzzzz. If this is your account ,thats good.

If you are not the owner of that username, you should not use it.

regards,

David_M

Staz999
Level 2

Hi, 

The issue is that it keeps dropping off and going back on. It did in in the middle of my commercial law quiz and i was very worried thhe university was going to fail me. We have 4 adults that work and study from home. I've had it drop out in thhe middle of work and it is very stressful and embarrassing. We have exams coming up in a few weeks so this is very important. I've done all the trouble shooting and reset the router 4/5 times. We've tried just connecting one device while doing this. All the green lights are on.