Cancel service

LeoWang
Level 2
Actually I have submitted Service Cancellation form around 12/01/2021 and the cancellation date filled in that form was 17/01/2021. But I found TPG has taken money again from my bank account yesterday. So does that mean that I failed to cancel my home internet service? If not then why TPG still deducted money from my bank account after I submitted the cancellation form.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @LeoWang 

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We've checked the account and it shows that our Accounts team has sent you an Email to progress your termination request.

Please respond to the Email then send me a PM with the details.

BasilDV

LeoWang
Level 2

I have sent you details respond to the email. But the thing is I have already submitted the service cancellation request online by logging in to TPG My Account in 11/01/2021, but TPG still deducated my money, so im wondering what happened with my initial request and if i can get refund.

Riezl

Hi @LeoWang , thanks for sending the details. We have already made a follow up with our Accounts Team and kindly await further updates within 24-48 hours via email or phone call regarding the status of your request.

LeoWang
Level 2

I have received an email from TPG team but I dont really understand the fees. Does that mean that I still need to pay $69.99 for this cancellation request?

BasilDV

Hi @LeoWang

We'll raise this to our Accounts team to further assess the request.

Updates will be given once available.

BasilDV