TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of NBN Service

dennisc
Level 3

Let me start by saying I have been a TPG customer for over 20 years.

I have received notification of a 7% price increase to my 50/20 NBN service to $74.99 monthly.  I understand that prices increase and cannot always be absorbed, but when I look at other resellers of the same product, I find I can get exactly the same product for $54 a month for the first 6 months and $64.95 a month thereafter from a provider that gets 4 star reviews.

If I wish to cancel my TPG service, can I do so over the phone or does it have to be in writing.  If in writing, can I do so via this forum or is there a dedicated email address to use?

As I am midway through my billing cycle, will I receive a pro-rata refund to the same credit card I have registered with TPG?

It is disappointing to find myself in this position, but the cost difference is significant.  I have looked at TPG wireless broadband as an alternative but it is not available in my area.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @dennisc

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss and finalise your request.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV