TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of my service horror story

Alfodor
Level 2
Hello,
I have been using TPG for over 6 years now, probably longer however I have a bad memory. I contacted your call centre today to cancel my service (not in contract) as I have moved (the house we lived in was my grandfathers and he has passed away and we are selling the house). I answered all the questions from the lady I spoke to named Lisa today however she was very rude and was going to "transfer me" to the correct department even though I was already speaking to accounts and billing, then she hung up on me.

I suffer from extreme anxiety, panic attacks and depression as well as PTSD from working in a call centre so I have issues with trying to speak to people over the phone. As you could imagine this triggered a very violent anxiety attack and I couldn't do anything for the rest of the day.

I have been such a loyal customer to your service for so many years, there is no way to cancel the service online which makes it very hard for me.

I wish to cancel this service now before it further causes me issues with my mental health.

Regards
Christopher
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Alfodor,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thanks for raising this matter to us. We apologise for the inconvenience, as this is not the type of service we aim to provide.

We tried to search for your account using your community details, but failed to find a match. We'd like to look into it to understand the situation and to help you with raising this with the appropriate department for proper handling.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

Don't know how to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV