Cancellation

markoj1308
Level 3
Cancel my order immediately. I called TPG to cancel my order and I have been transferred 4 times.
Immediately cancel my order, do not try asking why or any other BS you can think of. I do not want to give this company another cent of my money. F your offshore non existent customer service. Employ some people who actually speak English and understand what I am saying
5 REPLIES 5
markoj1308
Level 3
Once again in plain simple ENGLISH = CANCEL MY ORDER
gavingroom
Level 3

Unless I'm mistaken one simply needs to send an email to cancel@tpg.com.au (with name and customer ID included) to request a cancellation..

BasilDV

Hi @markoj1308

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your order with us.

We'll raise your request to our Accounts team and have someone to call you to discuss the process.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

markoj1308
Level 3
Been 34 hours since I filled in the cancellation form and I'm still haven't receive any updates or confirmation of cancellation? You ended up booking a technician to come on the 4th of March. I don't need or want a technician I want an immediate cancellation you scum dogs
BasilDV

Hi @markoj1308

The account has been cancelled.

We understand that you've been contact and advised that the refund is in progress.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV