Cancellation

SOLVED Go to solution
davidsanguk
Level 2
Hi There, I have churned to another provider and I need to cancel my TPG account. I dont want to speak to anyone, I just want to cancel my account. I am out of contract. I understand you need this in writing, please send me the details of what I need to do. Regards, David Sang Uk
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @davidsanguk, we are saddened to know that you've decided to cancel your TPG service.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure if we got the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @davidsanguk, we are saddened to know that you've decided to cancel your TPG service.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure if we got the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

davidsanguk
Level 2
As I mention before, please send me the details of how to cancellation into my mail. Thanks
Riezl

We'd like to make sure that we'll be working on the right account, thus we are asking you to PM us your TPG account details.

We'll wait for your PM.

ilissiya
Level 3

@davidsanguk wrote:
As I mention before, please  jumble solver    send me the details o word unscrambler   f how to cancellation into my mail. Thanks

As I mention before, please send me the details auto clicker   of how to cancellation into my mail. Thanks