TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot receive password reset emails

Bbounday
Level 2
Hi,

I am not receiving emails from websites when trying to do a password reset/ account activation. This has happened on multiple occasions. TPG junk filter is turned off.

Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi. Have you tried contacting these web sites? The reset/activation is usually automated with no-one to check the results. Their mail server may be getting an error message returned.

Bbounday
Level 2
Hi David,
Thanks for your reply. I have contacted them (government website). They indicated that they had referred the problem to their IT department and that they had come back stating the error must be on the TPG end. They had no error returned and the password reset/activation had been sent.
david64
Level 15

Hi Bbounday. You should create a new thread with your original post and the reply from the government website. Moderators may not be looking at threads this far back. You could try sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au although replies will come back by email also. Since email is private, you could include the sender email addres and date/time to narrow down the search.

bloobbs
Level 2

Thank you for replying i had snaptube vidmate word to pdf  the same probleme

Riezl

Hi @bloobbs, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community