Cant change plan

lhuy2733
Level 2

Hi,

Can anyone assist.

Recently signed up to homewireless 100gig plan. Family burned through data allowance in 3 days.

I was advised I cant upgrade plan to unlimited until 30th April?

Can this be escalated?

Regards.

23 REPLIES 23
Shane

Hi lhuy2733. The new plan will always take effect on your account on the following billing cycle. We will chase this with our Accounts Team and have them contact you for the updates.

Hi,

Can anyone assist.

Recently signed up to homewireless 100gig plan. Family burned through data allowance in 3 days.

I was advised I cant upgrade plan to unlimited until 30th April?

Can this be escalated?

Regards.

lhuy2733
Level 2
Which means we are expected to wait another 6 days before we have access to internet?

We have no access to internet. I thought it would be throttled if we exceed the data limit.
Shane

Hi lhuy2733.

We ran an initial test it shows that the modem/router is not able to get a connection to the network. Could you send us your best contact number and preferred time? We will arrange our Technical Team to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Which means we are expected to wait another 6 days before we have access to internet? 

We have no access to internet. I thought it would be throttled if we exceed the data limit.

lhuy2733
Level 2

I spoke to support today and supplied some modem data.

Still no internet for 5 days and now virtual phone doesnt work.

Angeli

Hi @lhuy2733

We can process the plan upgrade today but your 1 month free will be forfeited and you'll be billed for $49.99 upfront using the payment method on file. Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Regards, 

Angeli

lhuy2733
Level 2

I have been following up with suppor talmost every night. We run through the same tests and no result.

Lights are green. no internet and virtual phone still offline.

What is going on? 11 days now since the initial ticket.

Shane

The escalated fault is still in progress, we will chase this with our Engineering Team and request urgent update tomorrow.

I have been following up with suppor talmost every night. We run through the same tests and no result.

Lights are green. no internet and virtual phone still offline.

What is going on? 11 days now since the initial ticket.

lhuy2733
Level 2

Hi Shane,

We are now desperate to have this resolved. It has been 12 days. We have members in the household that require access for work and study.

I have been on lengthy calls on hold only to be disconnected once im through to an engineer.

All lights are green. This morning i plugged my own sim card in and internet was available.

Day 12 and still no internet and no virtual phone.

Shane

We understand that our Engineers has reached you earlier today and advised that a replacement of the modem/router has been arranged. We will continue to monitor the progress of the case, updates will be provided when it becomes available. 

Hi Shane,

We are now desperate to have this resolved. It has been 12 days. We have members in the household that require access for work and study.

I have been on lengthy calls on hold only to be disconnected once im through to an engineer.

All lights are green. This morning i plugged my own sim card in and internet was available.

Day 12 and still no internet and no virtual phone.