Cant change plan

lhuy2733
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Do you know if modem has been dispatched?

Regards

Ahra_G

Hi @lhuy2733

The modem replacement has been ordered and is awaiting dispatch. 

You can also check the progress by logging in to your online TPG Account here:

TPG My Account for Home Wireless Broadband

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

lhuy2733
Level 2

Hi,

Is the virtual phone service connected to the home wireless? ie if internet is down we cant receive inbound calls even though they are diverted/forwarded to a mobile number?

Angeli

Hi @lhuy2733

If the call forwarding is enabled on your virtual phone, it should not be affected when there's a connection issue. What issue are you having with your virtual phone at the moment?

Regards, 

Angeli

lhuy2733
Level 2

When we dial the number there is no tone and is immediately disconected.

The replacement modem also arrived this morning and still no connection.

Angeli

Hi @lhuy2733

Have you checked the phone number where the calls are being routed? When did this start to happen? 

lhuy2733
Level 2

The mobile number we nominated has been checked and works. There is an outstanding ticket on this issue and no resolution or call call back regarding the virtual phone to date. It has been offline for over 14 days now.

Angeli

Hi @lhuy2733

I understand. I've sent a follow up with our Engineering Team and a case engineer will be in contact with you should there be an update on the case. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Angeli

lhuy2733
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

Both these issues have been unresolved for a long time and this case has been sent to engineering and network team multiple times.

I am considering leaving tpg for a new service provider as this turn around time is unacceptable.

Angeli

Hi @lhuy2733

No need to look elsewhere. Our Engineering Team is doing their best on getting your issues resolved at the soonest time. 

Regards, 

Angeli