TPG Community

Get online support

Change of plan upgrade

Level 1c
Level 1c
I called TPG and they offered to increase my speed. How long is it going to take for this to be applied to my account? I was told I would receive an email confirming it and didn’t receive anything. How long will it take to receive this? Normally I receive it pretty quickly
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Replied via PM

Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

The speed change is showing complete in TPG's system and NBN's. Can you please restart your modem/router and your NBN NTD (Black box) and this should push the update through.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c
Level 1c
How long would it take for the increased speed to apply after restarting the devices?
Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

I thought it should have been straight away. I'm checking with our Helpdesk team. I'll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you, and I'm still waiting for Helpdesk to investigate.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

I can see our Helpdesk have called you and raised the issue to NBN. We should get an update in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1c
Level 1c
NBN have come out and made repairs but the speed is still the same. They said it is an issue on the TPG side
Highlighted

Hi @Vit,

I have check your service and can still see you’re only getting 11Meg. The notes I can see from NBN are below. I will follow-up with our Engineering team and get back to you.

Our field technician has attended the premises and has identified the 'Problem / Cause / Action Taken' as the following:

LEAD-IN CONNECTORS OR TERMINATORS / DAMAGED / REPLACED

Our field technician tested the service is working to the Customer Router

Regards,

Karl