TPG Community

Get online support

Change of plan upgrade

Vit
Level 2
Level 2
I called TPG and they offered to increase my speed. How long is it going to take for this to be applied to my account? I was told I would receive an email confirming it and didn’t receive anything. How long will it take to receive this? Normally I receive it pretty quickly
11 REPLIES 11
KarlB

Hi @Vit,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via PM

KarlB

Hi @Vit,

The speed change is showing complete in TPG's system and NBN's. Can you please restart your modem/router and your NBN NTD (Black box) and this should push the update through.

Regards,

Karl

Vit
Level 2
Level 2
How long would it take for the increased speed to apply after restarting the devices?
KarlB

Hi @Vit,

I thought it should have been straight away. I'm checking with our Helpdesk team. I'll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Vit,

Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you, and I'm still waiting for Helpdesk to investigate.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Vit,

I can see our Helpdesk have called you and raised the issue to NBN. We should get an update in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Regards,

Karl

Vit
Level 2
Level 2
NBN have come out and made repairs but the speed is still the same. They said it is an issue on the TPG side
KarlB

Hi @Vit,

I have check your service and can still see you’re only getting 11Meg. The notes I can see from NBN are below. I will follow-up with our Engineering team and get back to you.

Our field technician has attended the premises and has identified the 'Problem / Cause / Action Taken' as the following:

LEAD-IN CONNECTORS OR TERMINATORS / DAMAGED / REPLACED

Our field technician tested the service is working to the Customer Router

Regards,

Karl