TPG Community

Get online support

Connected, no internet.

SOLVED Go to solution
annegodden
Level 2

Hi there

I am all connected but there is no internet.

Please help.IMG-7566.JPGIMG-7567.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @annegodden 

Your order is showing complete so should be up and running. The white cable going to the connection on the wall, did NBN connect it to the left connection or did you install yourself? If you installed yourself can you try moving the NBN NTD(Black box) to the right handside connection?

-Can you please take a photo of the lights on the NBN NTD(Black box) before and after moving?

-Do you have any other points like that around the house?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @annegodden 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @annegodden 

Your order is showing complete so should be up and running. The white cable going to the connection on the wall, did NBN connect it to the left connection or did you install yourself? If you installed yourself can you try moving the NBN NTD(Black box) to the right handside connection?

-Can you please take a photo of the lights on the NBN NTD(Black box) before and after moving?

-Do you have any other points like that around the house?

Regards,

Karl

annegodden
Level 2

Thank you, Karl.

Your suggestion worked Smiley Happy

KarlB

Hi @annegodden 

That is great news. I'm glad we were able to get you up and running for the weekend.

Regards,

Karl