Connection Issues

SreedharGurram
Level 2

Is there any connection issues on NBN Broadband in Canberra... I am facing regular dropouts/connection issues last few days... if there is connection it is very low-speed internet.

I have been trying to connect with TPG over phone for support but the call never connects to technical team... It's horrible... 

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @SreedharGurram,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test, but was not able to detect the connection on your modem. There's no fault or outage reported in your area which will cause the issue. We'd like to have a better understanding of what's happening with your service and see what can be done to get your connection up and running as it should be.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity for our Tech team to assist you on this matter. Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Don't know how to send a PM? Click here for the instructions.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @SreedharGurram,

It seems that your service is quite stable and your modem has been connected and On for almost 4 days now. If you are still experiencing any issues with your service, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

rocsandy
Level 2

I am having the same connection problem in Canberra as well, sence Thursday. TPG kept telling me NBN was fine, but never fixed my issue.

Erika

Hi @rocsandy

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your community details and can see that this case is being handled by our Engineering team. 

I've reviewed the notes on the account and can see that a TPG Field technician is being requested.

I've flagged this with our Engineering team and has organised a call as soon as possible by tomorrow to arrange this appointment with you. 

Should you have a preferred time and number, please send us a Private Message and we'll forward this to our Engineering team. 

For your reference, please see How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,