My NBN internet connection is cutting on and off almost every day at the same time. It is very disappointing. It does return in a short period of time but still it is not good enough. Speed remains the same. I have read many similar complaints in our community forum (Glenwood) and they have similar problem. I think the problem is NBN and that is something that needs to be solved. Usually I call tech support and wait for an hour on the phone; in the mean time internet comes back and they say everything looks good to them, nothing is solved and that goes on and on and more disappointing. I just give up on calling tech again.
I have checked your NBN-FTTN 50/20 service and all tests are passing at the moment in our NBN portals.
Speed tests also show throughput at 48.5mbps.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Slow-speed-issue/ba-p/1197
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/Wireless-Channel-on-your-modem-what-is-it-and-why...
We have also created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/How-to-Check-for-NBN-Network-Outage/m-p/45557#M17...