Level 2
Level 2
My wifi only works in the living room where the NBN port is and not in my office. How can this be addressed? Do I need a second port/ connection point?
Level 14

Hi @Cv1 . These articles may help you improve the wifi range.

If you don't want to move the router (you might have ethernet devices already), you can try a wifi extender. It is placed partway between the router and your office.

If you have FTTB/FTTC/FTTN that use the telephone wall outlet and you have a second telephone outlet, you can connect into that. Only one telephone outlet can be used. Or try a telephone extension cable.

If you have HFC/FTTP, you could try a longer ethernet cable (CAT6) between the NBN box and the router.