TPG Community

Get online support

Constant Connection Dropouts

nightfury1
Level 2

Hi Team,

We have been experiencing ADSL2+ internet disconnections constantly for a long while now, i thought upgrading Modem/Router might help but it hasn't.

I've tested on 2 different routers; the supplied Huawei HG532D and my recently upgraded Netgear D7000 both have the same contant internet dropouts. So it is not hardware or router problem.

Please check ASAP as my work from home is suffering.
Customer No: XXXX542 

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @nightfury1

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with the service. I've ran remote tests and have detected some drop outs on the connection however, we need to identify what's causing them as the line tests appeared to be clear of any faults. 

We will need to perform troubleshooting along with you to check for any underlying issues since you mentioned that you've already tested 2 other equipment. 

Can I please have your best contact time & number via private message so I can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team for further assistance? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Got your PM, @nightfury1

I have organised the call back on 14 FEB between 10AM - 11AM SYD. 

I have also modified your main post as it contains your Customer ID for your privacy and security of the account. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers!