TPG Community

Get online support

Constant Drop Outs ADSL2 Freshwater NSW

SOLVED Go to solution
brettm
Level 2

Over the last few days we have experienced constant drop outs when our modem flashes, and then reconnects after 30s-60s

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thea

Hi @brettm

We've seen that one of our technician has escalated your concern to the Engineering Department. Our team of engineers has requested for a TPG Technician to come out and they will get in touch with you to arrange the suitable date and time to book the appointment.

For your reference, your escalated fault reference number is 8372788. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Good day @brettm,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I was able to run some remote test and seen some noise interference on the line. I've made some adjustment to lessen this occurrence. I will arrange a call within 1 hour from our Tech team using the contact number on the account to look into it further.

Should you have any preferred time and alternate number to be contacted, please shoot me a private message.

Thank you.

Thea

Hi @brettm

We've seen that one of our technician has escalated your concern to the Engineering Department. Our team of engineers has requested for a TPG Technician to come out and they will get in touch with you to arrange the suitable date and time to book the appointment.

For your reference, your escalated fault reference number is 8372788.