TPG Community

Get online support

Constant Dropouts + Incredibly slow speed

SOLVED Go to solution
Akhong
Level 2

We have two main issues, in regards to our ADSL2+ internet connection.

1. Our internet has been incredibly slow over the past few months. Normally our download speeds are around 15-20mb/s, but now its dropped down to 1-3mb/s. I'd also like to point out that even though we have a lot of devices [~9 Devices in total] using the internet, our internet speed was still somewhat stable [about 10-12mb/s], but since November, the stability of our connection has deteroriated significantly. TPG were able to fix the frequent dropouts/disconnects, but the speed got worse. 

2. Internet has been dropping out like crazy today [no internet signal] for some odd reason [connection has been relatively fine since the technicians came over and fixed it, aside from the speed issues mentioned above.]

Internet has stablised. Please Ignore!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Akhong,

Thanks for sending me your details. I ran initial tests on your connection and I am glad it is now stable conneted for 20h 13m.

In case you will experience any connection difficulties do not hesitate to open a thread or check for the existing article for basic troubleshooting reference.

Cheers! Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Akhong,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help. I'd like to know what troubleshooting have you done so far and if all the device(s) having problem is connected via Wi-Fi.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Akhong,

Thanks for sending me your details. I ran initial tests on your connection and I am glad it is now stable conneted for 20h 13m.

In case you will experience any connection difficulties do not hesitate to open a thread or check for the existing article for basic troubleshooting reference.

Cheers! Smiley Very Happy