TPG Community

Get online support

Constant NBN dropouts for over a week

gizmorusso
Level 3
Hi I have been having constant dropouts from NBN. Multiple times throughout the day. I have reset everything numerous times. Right now I cannot connect. I have solid green lights on Power and Downstream, Upstream is flashing green and there is no Online light.
7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @gizmorusso, we have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable now.

We'd like to monitor this and if the issue persists, we'll investigate further. Also, please do not turn the modem and NBN connection box off and on whenever it drops and report back to us instead.

Thank you.

gizmorusso
Level 3
1:15pm dropped out again. All solid green lights on the Arris.
gizmorusso
Level 3
1:20pm Internet returned then 1:23 disconnected again.
gizmorusso
Level 3
1:38pm still down. All lights are lit green but no internet. Need someone to check the line on your end something is definitely wrong.
gizmorusso
Level 3
1:50pm internet returned.
gizmorusso
Level 3
2:16pm dropped out again! It is definitely not stable!
Riezl

Thanks for getting back to us, @gizmorusso. We have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation and a case engineer will contact you via SMS or phone call within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised. Please let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.

Let us know should you have further queries.