Constant drop-outs

quinny525
Level 3

They have all been unplanned network outages for weeks, twice a day.....

Still waiting for case manager call

quinny525
Level 3
And here we are again. Sit down to watch something online and sure as .... bam no network 9.04. The thing that gets me is it happens same time each day but no one can hear what I say......more like don't care and yep still waiting for case manager Mick to call.....
BasilDV

Hi @quinny525

Upon checking, there was another unplanned network outage that affected the service last 11 January 2023 around 9PM, but got resolved the same night.

Your service has been stable since then and still being monitored by your case manager.

Further updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

JS1HUNDRED
Level 3

Yeah, I have this issue too. Constantly dropping out and i have to restart the router. Its getting really annoying. I need to contact TPG asap about it. I just cant be bothered with the basic first level troubleshooting im going to be forced to, even though ive done it so many times, i know the results of it all. And I know its going to take months to resolve, even though a new router will most likely fix it. Thats the problem with being in Support myself. Expecially considering the useless email situation where no one will support it, because its in partial migration to TMC (cant access spam in settings to unblock legit emails).

BasilDV

Hi @JS1HUNDRED 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

JS1HUNDRED
Level 3

Pretty sure I have noticed a relevant pattern to the dropouts. If im correct, TPG are disconnecting me (can only be on purpose) while I am downloading something large, whether it be via Browser, Steam/Xbox apps, Updates/Patches (Eg. Nvidia). I have noticed really really really sh!t speeds on downloads for a while now, even before the disconnections.

They are about to lose a customer. Ive been tempted to jump to Dodo for a while. But this would be the final straw. Not to mention a disgusting business practice, which consumer affairs will be hearing about. Its bad enough that TPG got too lazy to support their own Email system (something literally every ISP in the world does). Its bad enough my own TPG email addresses has been BLOCKED BY TPG AS SPAM multiple times, causing me to not be able to send email from my phone for almost a year (Which Basil helped solve)! Its bad enough normal common everyday emails from places like Amazon and my Real Estate Agents are being flagged as SPAM, and TPGs garbage email system wont allow me to unmark them as SPAM, because they wont support it anymore (Even when the Messaging Company has not taken over support yet, so no one supports it right now), and the SPAM options are no longer available in settings. But to purposely disconnect me when i am using a higher data rate is f$%&ing disgraceful act. This will be TPGs downfall, once i collect enough data as proof to report it.

JS1HUNDRED
Level 3

Yep, Confirmed. Just bought a game on Steam and during the download, I have have been disconnected me again. Here I come, Dodo!