Customer Service

eliser
Level 2
I am at the end of my patience with customer service and trying to have my internet activated. Honestly, it is a joke. Can somebody from TPG please contact me so I don't need to wait 2 hours on hold only for the line to say 'we have too many calls and can't take yours right now, try again later!'. Are you serious??? It is THE worst customer service I have ever experienced. I am on hold for my 6th phone call in 2 days to get you to activate my service. The last I heard was someone would call me back within the hour and it's now been 4 hours and now I'm on hold again and want to avoid wasting 2 hours of my time.

The service I have paid for has not been provided. If it is not fixed within the original 48 hours you told me (there's only 12 hours left) I'll be reporting to the telecommunications ombudsman.
3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @eliser

We can definitely check your order status. Hence, it is best to send your TPG account details privately, here's how: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

eliser
Level 2
I don't need anybody to check my order status, I need my line to be activated. I have already called TPG again today and they just WILL NOT listen to me. I have had enough.
Angeli

Hi @eliser

It is best that we get your account details (privately) in order for us to give you the required assistance for the case. If you have time, feel free to shoot me a message. 

Regards,