TPG Community

Get online support

Customer service complain

yangshib
Level 2
Our lost NBN after power outrage Saturday afternoon Smiley Tongueower light is Solid Blue, Connection light flashing Red. DSL light off, LAN light off
Called TPG hotline, after a quick reset, the case was escalated and an appointment was arranged for Tuesday afternoon. Sons are not happy, no internet for couple of days is very inconvenient for them. No more quickly resolution like old days with ADSL 2, now days relying on NBN team.
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @yangshib

Welcome to the Community! 

Apologies for the trouble you are experiencing with the service.

I've checked your account using your Community details and have seen that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team. I can also see that an appointment has been booked on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 between 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. 

Should you have further queries or requires assistance, feel free to let us know or reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi @yangshib

We're glad to see that the service is now up and running and that you should be able to use the internet as expected. 

Should you require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers! 

Gurungmilan
Level 2
I have been put on a hold for 1 hour
BasilDV

Hi @Gurungmilan,

We apologise for what happened.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to speak with our Engineering team.

Further updates with the case will be given via SMS or phone call once available.

Regards,

BasilDV