TPG Community

Get online support

Daily Dropouts over recent weeks - who to contact/DM?

SOLVED Go to solution
peterandrobyn
Level 2

We are seeing pretty much daily dropouts, often multiple times per day over the past few weeks. I've had 17 dropouts for ~5 minutes in the past week alone, according to the router logs. There also seems to be an error in the logs, i.e. missing entries for the days between 12-22 October, which of itself is weird, as this seems to coincide with when the latest dropouts started. I've checked the NBN outages as well as TPG's own service status page and neither show anything relevant to my outages.

Who should I contact to trouble-shoot / send the logs? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Thanks, @peterandrobyn. To avoid redundancy my colleague @Ahra_G will handle this case and provide an update.

regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @peterandrobyn ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We're able to locate the account using your communty details and ran an initial test, the result shows no line fault and minimal dropouts from modem/router's connection to our network.

What devices are affected with the dropouts?

Regards,

peterandrobyn
Level 2

Hi Shane,

PM sent. I also received a PM from Ahra_G. I don't want to double up on asking for help (not sure who sees what), but sent a short reply as well.

Thanks in advance, Peter.

Shane

Thanks, @peterandrobyn. To avoid redundancy my colleague @Ahra_G will handle this case and provide an update.

regards,