TPG Community

Get online support

Delayed or missing mail delivery to wife's tpg email account

Shane

Hi @marbell,

Thanks for the confirmation. Please send me some samples of delayed emails (Sender of the Email) you received also for testing purposes, please check if the issue also happens in TPG's post office. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am generally using the Mail application on a Mac. However, I have checked via TPG's Post Office web mail and the emails are equally slow to appear there. 

CatLady
Level 3

Hi @Shane 

I am having the same issue too.  Receipt of some emails have been delayed between 2 to 7 hours.  It has been happening since last Friday 16th July.

Regards,

CatLady

Shane

Hi @CatLady,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help and raise this with our Postmaster, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the affected e-mail address.

Regards,

Hi @Shane 

I am having the same issue too.  Receipt of some emails have been delayed between 2 to 7 hours.  It has been happening since last Friday 16th July.

Regards,

CatLady

Ascidian99
Level 4

Hi Shane,

noticed we're having the same problem for both my wife's & my account on our PC's using Thunderbird email clients or Post Office in Firefox browsers.

On Wednesday trying to change the password on a Samsung account I was sent a link message at mid-day which took until 18:00 to arrive, by which time the link had timed out.

This afternoon we were sent Zoom invitations at 15:55 which has still yet to arrive (17:11) but a repeat email sent to my backup mail a/c in gmail arrived immediately.

Last week one of my outgoing emails lost it's text and appeared to be sent out at 3am nearly a week after I sent the original.

regards

Shane

Hi @Ascidian99,

Thanks for raising this to us, the issue with Delayed Incoming Emails has been raised to our postmaster and currently under investigation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Customer ID and the affected E-mail address) and I will include you on the list.

Regards,

Hi Shane,

noticed we're having the same problem for both my wife's & my account on our PC's using Thunderbird email clients or Post Office in Firefox browsers.

On Wednesday trying to change the password on a Samsung account I was sent a link message at mid-day which took until 18:00 to arrive, by which time the link had timed out.

This afternoon we were sent Zoom invitations at 15:55 which has still yet to arrive (17:11) but a repeat email sent to my backup mail a/c in gmail arrived immediately.

Last week one of my outgoing emails lost it's text and appeared to be sent out at 3am nearly a week after I sent the original.

regards

Coco5166
Level 2

Not sure if I'm supposed to piggy bank on this post but I'm having the same issue.  Have started another thread but thought I might get a quicker response if I did this.  I'm located in Launceston, in case location is required.  Emails taking 7-8 hours to be delivered to inbox, others received immediately.  Would appreciate a respones on what I need to do.  Many thanks. 

Shane

Hi @Coco5166,

I am sad to know that you are having the same Email Issue, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the affected e-mail address, I will include the account on the ongoing investigation.

Regards,

Not sure if I'm supposed to piggy bank on this post but I'm having the same issue.  Have started another thread but thought I might get a quicker response if I did this.  I'm located in Launceston, in case location is required.  Emails taking 7-8 hours to be delivered to inbox, others received immediately.  Would appreciate a respones on what I need to do.  Many thanks. 

Jebb
Level 2

Hi community,

I still have these problems. There are serious issues with tpg email system. I have been expeiencing this since Feburary 2021.Postmaster has been looking into still not working. Many emails missing or late sometimes days late. They go through the same customer service routine each time but can't fix. They tell me I'm the only one experiencing this. Looks more problematic than just one customer. I think since TPG had the major email outage in 2019 it has never been the same.

marbell
Level 4

I was having this problem with delays of hours or even a day or two between being received by TPG and sent to me. After TPG looked into it, it improved considerably, although I am still occasionally getting delays of about half an hour on some mail. However, most mail is coming through within a minute or two. 

Jebb
Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

ATTN Moderator. I have been disconnected from my email for 5 days. Only to be told that no emails came thru over that period and if they did the sender would have got a undelivered return email. This is not correct as I have been sending test emails from my work had no non delivery emails. So 5 days of emails from my primary address have been lost. This is unacceptable.