TPG Community

Get online support

Disappointed and distress without internet connection over 1 week

48alphitonia
Level 2
It's such a shame that tpg goona lose a loyal customer like me who been with them since 2017.
We've been annoyed to deal with technical support team to set up a new connection after they disconnet my internet without any notice.
Over a week we lived to no internet. Different people tried to reach to configure the modem but no success then kept me waiting for their call but different solution. Such a bad solution for holding and holding me to solve the issue.
Now I have enough and will cancel all my plans. Three accounts at one go. Two phone plans and internet. Hope it will teach u how to appreciate an existing customers, not just trying promoting new plans to new clients.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi 48alphitonia,

We thank you for raising this concern to us. Learning about your recent experience is not something that we take pride in as this is not the type of service we aim to provide. We surely would like to get to the bottom of this. 

If it's not too much to ask, kindly send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can locate your account and lodge for an escalated point of contact.

Regards,

Ahra_G

It's such a shame that tpg goona lose a loyal customer like me who been with them since 2017.
We've been annoyed to deal with technical support team to set up a new connection after they disconnet my internet without any notice.
Over a week we lived to no internet. Different people tried to reach to configure the modem but no success then kept me waiting for their call but different solution. Such a bad solution for holding and holding me to solve the issue.
Now I have enough and will cancel all my plans. Three accounts at one go. Two phone plans and internet. Hope it will teach u how to appreciate an existing customers, not just trying promoting new plans to new clients.