TPG Community

Get online support

Drop out

Leighsab3
Level 2
Hi
For the past month or so my internet connection continues to drop out; which is quite frustrating. All the lights are still on in the modem though the actual ‘internet’ light goes off and I have to reset the modem on the back to fix it. This i happening every couple days.
Any information you can give me to fix the problem ect would be greatly appreciated
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @Leighsab3,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details.

We have checked the status of your service and our system recorded multiple connection dropouts at the moment.

We're suspecting a possible line fault causing the issue and we have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

The case engineer will contact you before 1PM NSW time today to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @Leighsab3, our Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. As per checking, they have sent an update via SMS regarding the progression of the case.

As advised, an NBN technician has been booked to further investigate the issue.

Should you wish to confirm the appointment, please reply "YES" to the SMS.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

jimmymak
Level 2

Hi there, i am currently ADSL2 TPG user and i have experienced a lot of drop outs since Monday night and i have been dropped out very badly after 9pm.

TPG tech please help me out!!! 

Ahra_G

Hi @jimmymak

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Using your Community details, I was able to locate your account and managed to run remote tests on our end. I did see that there were drop outs on the connection however we are yet to know what's causing them. 

I will escalate the issue now to our Engineering Team for further testing and investigation. Please ensure to leave your modem connected and turned on. 

They should provide you with an update with the next 24hrs. May I please know your best contact time and number via private message

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @jimmymak

We have booked a technician visit between now and 05 March 2019 and you do not need to be at home during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, please respond to the SMS or let us know here so we can inform their team. 

Regards,

Ahra_G