Email

SOLVED Go to solution
77scowal
Level 2
Hi,
I seem to be not getting emails. I've checked spam folders but nothing has come through.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david64
Level 15

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings. 

You can turn off junk mail filtering. Check that there are no entries for address filtering or advanced filtering.

Do you know the websites that might be sending you mail?  Have you tried contacting them?  Their mail server may be getting an error message returned.

Your email client should not be used to troubleshoot this.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
david64
Level 15

Hi. Are you looking in Post Office (webmail) or mail client on your device?

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings/Advanced Filters to permanently delete emails.

Are you able to send an email to yourself?

77scowal
Level 2
I am using both postoffice and an email client on my samsung phone. I was able to send an email to myself.
david64
Level 15

Can you ask your friends to send you a test email. Use Post Office to see if they arrive.  Ask the senders if they are getting any undeliverable messages which might indicate the problem.

77scowal
Level 2
Friends were able to successfully send emails. The problem seems to come when websites send emails. Are there filters denying websites emails getting through?
david64
Level 15

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings. 

You can turn off junk mail filtering. Check that there are no entries for address filtering or advanced filtering.

Do you know the websites that might be sending you mail?  Have you tried contacting them?  Their mail server may be getting an error message returned.

Your email client should not be used to troubleshoot this.

iancarle
Level 2

We are not getting all emails to any of our email addresses. We have turned filtering off and there has been no change.

Some emails come through but not all, we have called some of the companies that send them and they say the emails have been sent and do not have any non-delivery notifications.

My neighbour who is a TPG customer is having the same issue.

This has been going on for about 4 weeks.

david64
Level 15

Hi iancarle.

You should open a new thread for your problem. Moderators may not be looking at threads this far back.

Or, send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au describing your problem. In the email you can include details on sender address and receiver and approx date they were sent.

Your neighbour should do the same.

If you get an explanation of the cause, could you post it back here for reference.

Ahra_G

Hi @iancarle

We're sorry to learn that you are still experiencing issues with the email. 

Based on the recent update on your account, the issue is already raised to our PostMaster and our email team is continuously communicating to you via email as well. 

Updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

johnkeynes
Level 2

To assist understudies with setting up an impending test or test, Quizbylogic.com why not set up a test to feature any holes in learning? It will likewise make a format of watchwords and expressions for understudies to retain. Ten catchphrases or sentences is significantly simpler to recall as a guide, and appears to be far less overwhelming than reexamining the entire subject.