Email

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1c
Hi,
I seem to be not getting emails. I've checked spam folders but nothing has come through.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 9

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings. 

You can turn off junk mail filtering. Check that there are no entries for address filtering or advanced filtering.

Do you know the websites that might be sending you mail?  Have you tried contacting them?  Their mail server may be getting an error message returned.

Your email client should not be used to troubleshoot this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 9

Hi. Are you looking in Post Office (webmail) or mail client on your device?

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings/Advanced Filters to permanently delete emails.

Are you able to send an email to yourself?

Highlighted
Level 1c
I am using both postoffice and an email client on my samsung phone. I was able to send an email to myself.
Highlighted
Level 9

Can you ask your friends to send you a test email. Use Post Office to see if they arrive.  Ask the senders if they are getting any undeliverable messages which might indicate the problem.

Highlighted
Level 1c
Friends were able to successfully send emails. The problem seems to come when websites send emails. Are there filters denying websites emails getting through?
Highlighted
Level 9

In Post Ofice, there is an option in Settings/Mail Filter Settings. 

You can turn off junk mail filtering. Check that there are no entries for address filtering or advanced filtering.

Do you know the websites that might be sending you mail?  Have you tried contacting them?  Their mail server may be getting an error message returned.

Your email client should not be used to troubleshoot this.

View solution in original post