TPG Community

Get online support

Experiencing Website Access Issues with 5G Broadband: Seeking Solutions

OliviaKorenber
Level 2

Hey, Today, I set up a 5G broadband connection, but I'm facing an issue with certain websites not loading. It's frustrating because these are sites I regularly visit. Interestingly, they work fine on my NBN network

There doesn't seem to be any issue with the websites. What could be causing this problem?

These are some websites, twitter.com, BusinessInsider.com, Pinterest, MyCenturaHealth, Reddit and many other, but mostly the social platforms. 

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @OliviaKorenber ,

Let us help understand what is causing issues with the service and see what we can do to fix this. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

Could you perform a speed test using this link, https://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/, and post the link or screenshot of the result here?

Regards,

Hey, Today, I set up a 5G broadband connection, but I'm facing an issue with certain websites not loading. It's frustrating because these are sites I regularly visit. Interestingly, they work fine on my NBN network

There doesn't seem to be any issue with the websites. What could be causing this problem?

These are some websites, twitter.com, BusinessInsider.com, Pinterest, MyCenturaHealth, Reddit and many other, but mostly the social platforms. 

dzurynskyj12
Level 2

Seeing as this person hasn't replied, and in the interest of not creating another similar thread, I too have this issue after setting up today.

Some websites not accessible from this PC while using TPG 5G. others to his list, would include tpg.com.au and whirlpool forums, as well as the speedtest site you linked, and speedtest.net. VPNs also dont connect None of these work while on this pc. If i connect back to my alternative NBN connection that is still active, everything loads with absolutely no problem.

These issues only seem to persist on desktop PC. My mobile, connected to the TPG 5g, seems to work fine loading all those sites.

BasilDV

Hi @dzurynskyj12 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

dzurynskyj12
Level 2

sent