TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow Adsl2+ speed

Young
Level 2

Thinking of leaving, unbearable slow speed , 700Kbs by speed test, no help since early Oct, 

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Young,

I am sorry to know that you're considering to close your account with us. I would like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience. I was able to locate your account using your community details,

I ran initial tests to your service and it shows connected for 2h 56m and getting a passing speed on the line. On which device(s) you experience the connection dropouts?

If its on a wireless device(s) such as smartphones, laptop we did an article that will help you improve your wireless connection available here.

Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home.

I've seen that you have been in contact with our Email Support Team and they arranged a call from one of our Technicians, I will make follow up on this please keep your smart phone available.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @Young,

Our Tech team was trying to contact you last night, but you were unreachable.

Your modem is still getting a good sync speed with 15 Mbps Downstream and 1.02 Mbps Upstream. You may try to conduct a speed test via a WiFi connection and a Wired connection to compare and eliminate the possibility of a WiFi signal interference.

Have you checked the link that was given to you for instructions on improving your WiFi connection? If not, you may try it as it helped our customers.

Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted if you preferred to speak with our Tech team to guide you on some troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

BasilDV