TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow adsl2+ speed

SOLVED Go to solution
Jchng129
Level 3
Hi,
On Monday, I have no internet connection at all, having called TPG, they sent out a service person who was able to correct at issue at the node, it has been a week now and ever since, I’m only getting download speeds of 4mbps or less, can someone have a look into this? Only one device was connected during testing with no other phone sockets being used in the house. Below is a link to the speed test.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/cafde6f0-2532-11e8-8c45-6dd46ba87151

Thanks,
Ben
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Thanks for sending me your details, @Jchng129.

I made a few test on your service and it is currently connected for 3d 12h 43m.

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Please let me know your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Jchng129,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help. I'd like to know what device is used on the speed test ?

Have you tried to run speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via Ethernet/LAN cable?

Kindly, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account)

Cheers!

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details, @Jchng129.

I made a few test on your service and it is currently connected for 3d 12h 43m.

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Please let me know your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!

Jchng129
Level 3
Hi Shane,
Thanks for connecting me to the tech team who in turn connected me to the sales team who will be escalating a service request to NBNCo to add my location to their database as NBN available and correct their address info mismatch.
Hopefully this will be resolved in the coming week or so, and thanks again for your assistance.
Cheers,
Ben
Mc_Gerald

Glad to be of assistance, Ben!

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need any help with your TPG service.

Cheers!

Mc