TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN Connection Light flashing blue

aidanto
Level 2

My NBN connection was fine for a month, now it the connection stopped working and Connection light is flashing blue.

7 REPLIES 7
Will

Hi @aidanto 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We tried to pull up your record using your community details as reference, but we're unsure if we have the right account. So we can test your connection and understand what's affecting your service, can you PM us your customer ID or username including your service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Hi @aidanto 

Thanks for providing your details via PM. Although the customer ID was incorrect, we were able to match the account that we pulled up earlier to the address you provided.

We're detecting a possible issue with the DPU port  which is located outside. However, the trouble could be attributed to the NBN Connection Device (NCD). Can you confirm (and even reseat) the connection of the NCD going to the phonesocket?

Regards,

aidanto
Level 2

Hi Will,

I have reset the NCD and reset unplug/replugged the telehepone line to the phone socket and the problem still exists.

Aidan

Will

Hi @aidanto,

I have already escalated this issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Just the same, please ensure the connection of the NCD to the phone socket is secure. Updates about this case will be provided to you via SMS or phone call by one of our Engineers. Feel free to leave a comment if you have other questions/concerns.

Will

Hi @aidanto,

It appears that we just posted a few minutes apart. As mentioned above, this has been raised to our Engineering Team. This needs to be checked by NBNCo due to a possible line fault.

aidanto
Level 2

Hi Will,

Thanks for the quick response. I will wait for further communication from the Engineering team.

Aidan

Will

No worries, @aidanto

Have a good night!