TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN NCD Connection Light Flashing RED no internet

Daniel
Level 2

Hello,

My NBN has suddenly stopped working today a few hours ago. I thought it would fix itself but it hasn't. I tried turning the power on and off and resetting the device but nothing has worked. 

Power light = Solid Blue

Connection light = flashing Red (sometimes it will flash blue before starting to flash red again)

DSL light = sometimes blue sometimes off

LAN light = off

Please help.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi Daniel

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing connection issues. I will organise a contact to be made tomorrow from our Technical Team, 18 December between 10AM - 11AM VIC. 

Should you have another preferred number aside from the one we have on file, please do let us know and do inform us as well as your most convenient time to receive a call if the given time above is not suitable. 

Thank you. 

Daniel
Level 2

Hi @Ahra_G,

Sorry I did not see your reply until now. I thought i'd get an e-mail notification that my message was replied to. I have not received any phone call today. Our home number is also down as the NBN is still down. I have PM you an alternate number in case that was not the one you have on file.

Thank you

Daniel
Level 2
Hi again,

I got through to tech support and they are going to get an nbn engineer to give me a call within the next 24 hours.

Thank you
Shane

Hi @Daniel,

I've seen that our Engineering Team is currently conducting assessment to your connection. Updates will be provided after 24hrs via SMS or Phone call by one of our Engineers.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!