TPG Community

Get online support

FTTH 1gbps support/plans

roshanrbb21
Level 2
Hi
I am on the FTTH plan and I was wondering if there are any plans available higher than 100mbps that's currently on offer ? Would love to test out the higher speed given fibre is already run up to the unit. When I do the speed test, the speed jumps to 300-350mbs in the beginning and slowly creeps down to 98-99mbs so I am curious to why no higher tier speed plans are not advertised yet?
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @roshanrbb21 ,

Thanks for showing interest with faster NBN plans, we have yet to offer plans with 1GBps speeds with our Residential NBN service but we'll certainly spread the news as soon it becomes available.

You may want to consider our small business and corporate plans with flexible options ranging from 1Gbps to 10Gbps with Symmetrical Bandwidth, 99.95% SLA and 24/7 support.

Our business plans can tailor a solution to meet your requirements at a reasonable cost. You may place an order online: https://www.tpg.com.au/business-products or by contacting our Business Solutions team at 13 42 02.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

roshanrbb21
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your response. I believe i am on non-NBN FTTH connection as i was unable to go with any other NBN retailer except TPG. So i believe it's TPG exclusive FTTH that's why i was asking.