FTTN dropouts

chatswood
Level 3
It’s been out for 24 hrs. I haven’t heard from anybody since 9pm last night
Riezl

We have already made a follow up with our Technical Team and please expect to receive a call within an hour, @chatswood.

chatswood
Level 3
Took 59 minutes. Got told that there was a communication stuff up with night shift. No luck so far it’s been passed to engineering.
Riezl

We'll make sure to take care of this matter internally, @chatswood.

The network improvement appears to be completed and we are now working on identifying any underlying issue causing the service disruption.

Our Engineering Team is now working on the case and they will be in touch as soon as the assessment is completed.

If there's a need to send a technician, you will be advised.

chatswood
Level 3
Have been advised a couple of hours ago I am now waiting on a field technician appointment
chatswood
Level 3
TPG Ticket #8869165. TPG Field technician has been requested. You will be updated once we have made the booking. .....1224 AEST today
chatswood
Level 3
Appointment on Monday morning. Good luck to my daughter trying to upload her uni assignments on Sunday. Happy to take our money....not so happy to respond rapidly when needed
Riezl

We know how important internet service nowadays as we are customers as well, @chatswood.

However, the schedule provided is the earliest, but we'll try to check with our Engineering Team again.

Shane

Hi @chatswood,

One of our Engineers tried contacting you to provide the faults update unfortunately no avail. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time, we'll have them call you have else Please call 13 14 23 to discuss the case.

Cheers!

chatswood
Level 3
I was out for the first time in a day. I called that number spoke to someone for 40 mins & got no where