TPG Community

Get online support

Faults keep getting closed

toodles
Level 2

Hi, I keep reporting faults for the constant dropouts on my NBN line. (12017142, 12081977, 12085538 and now 12090292). But each time the connection reconnects I get a message saying it is working now and they close the fault. But I am getting dropouts lasting several minutes to several hours several times a day and the NBN connection to my house is obviously damaged and being affected be the weather and elements.

Is there a way to raise this issue directly with NBN or is it better to ask the ombudsman to get something done?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @toodles,

Very concerning to hear your issues are still ongoing. 

Our Engineering Team is still trying to identify the root of the connection issue; whether it is with the core network controlled by the NBN co. which can affect your service.

This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. Fortunately, we have an excellent working relationship with the NBN co. and we are now escalating this immediately to make sure that NBN prioritises this fault. 

Recent update indicated that an appointment is booked on Wednesday, 09 February 2022 between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

The assigned Engineer will continue to communicate and update you with the progress via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G