Felt cheated

Highlighted
Level 1
NBN newly connected to my area in May 2020. Due to the prices, i don't sign up for NBN but continue using my ADSL connection.
Received call from NBN offering me same monthly fee, free installation, everything remains same but upgraded to NBN for just paying one-time $10 & I'll get 100gb connection.
NBN connected for just 10days & received an email telling me I've exceeded my usage limit. I've never being disconnected when i use ADSL, but only 10days on NBN & i exceeded my limit?
Checking on the data usage record from tpg websites... 1 month ADSL usage prior NBN is 80gb... but now 10days usage on NBN is 52gb.
I didn't have additional devices, can't even think of any extra usage of data come from.
Now I'm stucked with my work and have to connect via my mobile hotspot.
What does it means by nothing changed after changing to NBN? Very disappointed to NBN as it doesn't increase the speed (as i know since I'm not choosing expensive plan that gives me high speed which i dont need it for my daily work). How can a same monthly usage can suddenly increased so much in data? 30days 80gb vs 10days 52gb... this is ridicules.
Please show proof to me on my usage & don't simply just give a figure just to tell me i exceeded my limit & block my usage & force me to upgrade to more expensive plan.
If no solution, just change it back to my ADSL connection and I'll be happy to stay connected on ADSL rather than stupid NBN.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi @Annting52 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl