Fiber to the premises

vmh
Level 2
Level 2

I have been informed by email that I can now get a fiber upgrade from providers on the nbnco list. I have my details registered with tpg for the last 6 months and have not been told any thing from you. I have checked  with Aussie Broardband, Launtel and Tangerine who all confirm that I can upgrade to fibre. How does this work when every time I check on tpg it tells me no. Obviously you are not on the nbnco list and it seems to me that you need to be in order to provide this service, if you can't you you will lose a lot of customers who want fiber me included.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @vmh 

We'd like to confirm that your interest has been registered.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

vmh
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Basil, I know I'm registered with you guys but I just want to know how other suppliers can offer me fiber to the premises and install within 3 weeks but you cannot provide this. You don't give us any answers or update you just say send us a private message with your details. Then I get a person ringing me and they don't know what they are ringing me for. When I explain they pass me on to sales who tell me it's not available yet. I've been through all that but it still doesn't answer my question.

BasilDV

Hi @vmh 

We'd like to confirm if your address has been registered and check the status of it.

We'll be waiting for your account details.

BasilDV