TPG Community

Get online support

HOW DOES A PAYING CUSTOMER GET ASSISTANCE

jscuz
Level 2

I've been having dropouts and the modem has been rebooting frequently, my partner was doing her final Uni exam online and couldn't complete it due to the issue, rang technical and had an NBN technician come out, useless didn't fix problem just left, had to ring up again and redo another ticket, so 2nd one so far for same issue. We need an E-mail from TPG to give to the UNI so we can prove we had internet problems during her exam OR SHE WILL FAIL THE COURSE. how hard is it for a comany as large as TPG to issue a simple e-mail, apparently is ** near impossible. Tried to get a supervisor but apparently they don't talk to the lowley customer. Is there anyone in TPG that can actually provide customer service, I don't care if its the ** cleaner, been asking for e-mail for 3 days now, need it by tomorrow or she fails physiology. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @jscuz ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service affecting the exam of your partner. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this, we tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no matching records found.

To better understand the situation, shoot me a privamte message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@jscuz wrote:

I've been having dropouts and the modem has been rebooting frequently, my partner was doing her final Uni exam online and couldn't complete it due to the issue, rang technical and had an NBN technician come out, useless didn't fix problem just left, had to ring up again and redo another ticket, so 2nd one so far for same issue. We need an E-mail from TPG to give to the UNI so we can prove we had internet problems during her exam OR SHE WILL FAIL THE COURSE. how hard is it for a comany as large as TPG to issue a simple e-mail, apparently is ** near impossible. Tried to get a supervisor but apparently they don't talk to the lowley customer. Is there anyone in TPG that can actually provide customer service, I don't care if its the ** cleaner, been asking for e-mail for 3 days now, need it by tomorrow or she fails physiology.