TPG Community

Get online support

Half of the advertised speed?

SOLVED Go to solution
mozzartwu
Level 2
I signed up for NBN 100 was supposed to get 95mps even in Evening, however I only got about half of it at noon while nobody else is at home
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @mozzartwu 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team. They've advised you that the maximum speed that the NBN FTTN line can give you is 57.566 Mbps Downstream.

We understand that you've applied to change the plan to NBN50 and updates will be provided via Email once applied.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @mozzartwu 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team. They've advised you that the maximum speed that the NBN FTTN line can give you is 57.566 Mbps Downstream.

We understand that you've applied to change the plan to NBN50 and updates will be provided via Email once applied.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

youngatom
Level 2

I have run a speed test and it's 22.20

Ahra_G

Hi @youngatom

You may check out this article which may help with your concern: Slow speed issue

I've managed to locate your account and recent update indicates that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

Please ensure to leave your modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

Further updates will be provided via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G