TPG Community

Get online support

High ping to gaming servers and speedtests

SOLVED Go to solution
shanesully
Level 2
Hi
For the past week, we've had a very high ping and perhaps as a result, no device connected to the wifi is able to access any game servers across a variety of platforms.
I have done a factory reset on my modem as this was the solution to my previous poor speed issue. But it is not having any effect on the ping response and the ability to connect to any game server.
Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shanesully
Level 2

Hi Basil

I missed the phone call from the tech team at the arranged time of 1PM WST today, but I'm pleased to advise the service seems back to normal again.

My current ping and speeds are per the attached screenshot.

Those speeds are with Xbox Live nad Netflix running of my local network.

After a continuous period of about 36 hours with normal internet speeds, I'm happy enough for you guys to close the ticket and thanks for the service!

Regards

Shane

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Good day @shanesully,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've checked the account and run some remote test, but we cannot detect any issues on the NBN network. I will arrange a call from our Tech team around 1PM WA today using the number on file.

Let us know if you have a preferred time to receive a call.

Regards,

BasilDV

Hi @shanesully,

I understand that our Tech team has been in touch and you've advised them that the service is working fine as of the moment after you reset the modem. Another call is scheduled for tomorrow for monitoring.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers mate!

shanesully
Level 2

Hi Basil

I missed the phone call from the tech team at the arranged time of 1PM WST today, but I'm pleased to advise the service seems back to normal again.

My current ping and speeds are per the attached screenshot.

Those speeds are with Xbox Live nad Netflix running of my local network.

After a continuous period of about 36 hours with normal internet speeds, I'm happy enough for you guys to close the ticket and thanks for the service!

Regards

Shane

Riezl

Glad to hear that the service is now properly working and we'll advise our Technical Team, @shanesully.

Should there be any issues, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!