TPG Community

Get online support

Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @MickeyB, is there anything in particular you'd like to raise? Feel free to PM us your TPG account details together with a brief description of your concern. Thank you.

MickeyB
Level 2

Yep. Same as the others on this thread. Received the email yesterday about being boosted to the 200mbps plan, but I'm still firmly stuck on my regular 50/20 speeds. I've tried the troubleshooting tips from the other threads in the forum.

I've sent through a PM with my account details.

Thanks

Keenan
Level 2
Hi,
I have also received the email about the complementary speed boost but have yet to receive any change in speed. I have tried power cycling the router, restoring to factory defaults, turning off the bandwidth control setting and testing the speed with a pan cable instead of wireless. Any help would be appreciated.

lukemcnaught
Level 2

Hey all, I got the email too, but like everyone else, the speed hasn't increased. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

Hi @MickeyB,

Thanks for sending us your details. We're able to locate the account using the given details and seen that your concern with the Complimentary speed boost has been escalated. The NBN Speed Gift project is ongoing still and on trial phase.  Our network team is working to align the speed. 

Yep. Same as the others on this thread. Received the email yesterday about being boosted to the 200mbps plan, but I'm still firmly stuck on my regular 50/20 speeds. I've tried the troubleshooting tips from the other threads in the forum.

I've sent through a PM with my account details.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @Keenan,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and we'll raise this to our network team.

Regards,

Hi,
I have also received the email about the complementary speed boost but have yet to receive any change in speed. I have tried power cycling the router, restoring to factory defaults, turning off the bandwidth control setting and testing the speed with a pan cable instead of wireless. Any help would be appreciated.

Shane

Hi @lukemcnaught,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so I can include the account for investigations.

Regards,

Hey all, I got the email too, but like everyone else, the speed hasn't increased. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

mquan86
Level 2

I have the same problem. Got email but the speed still the same 50 Mbps.

I can't send private message to you guy either. There is no private message option when I click into moderator's profile.

Could you please help check it? Thanks.

mquan86
Level 2

@mquan86 wrote:

I have the same problem. Got email but the speed still the same 50 Mbps.

I can't send private message to you guy either. There is no private message option when I click into moderator's profile.

Could you please help check it? Thanks.

I could send the PM now. Sent to @Shane

Shane

Hi @Keenan ,

Thanks for sending me your details.I was able to locate the account using the given details and seen that your concern with the Complimentary speed boost has been escalated. The NBN Speed Gift project is ongoing still and on trial phase. Our network team is working to align the speed.

Regards,

@Keenan wrote:
Hi,