TPG Community

Get online support

Horrible customer service

myduan12
Level 2
I switched my TPG ADSL to Belong NBN. I thought they would no longer charge me as my ADSL service has been disconnected on the 17th July. However, not to my knowledge that you have to notify these guys and gave them 30 days notice. What a joke! The information I got from NBN Co mentioned nothing of notifying your previous ADSL provider. All it said was to sign up with a NBN provider. I found out that they charged me extra for the 30 days notice without my permission today and tried to ring their customer service representative. The CSR stated that she can help, however after I explained to her the whole situation, all she said was that I had to reply the email from the cancellation team and it was out her hands. I was on the phone for 15 minutes with her, she could have told me that she can't help me in the beginning instead of wasting 15 minutes of my time and emotion. This is the worst experience I have had with TPG. I would try to avoid them at all cost from now on. They are like leeches which try to suck every penny off you and have no local customer service representative. As most of their customer service representatives have funny accents
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this, myduan12.

We'd like to make sure that we are currently looking at the right account.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link:How do I private message (PM) in the community