TPG Community

Get online support

How do I cancel my NBN internet when moving out?

patandsian
Level 2

I can't find information anywhere about how to cancel my internet when I move out of my rentla property. Please advise how I cancel my account? I am overseas so wish to cancel online and do not want to have to call TPG to cancel my account. Very disappointed at how difficult it is to cancel, willnot be using TPG again if they make it this difficult! 

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @patandsian,

We've responded to your comment on this link.

Please shoot me a private message with your Email address so we could have our Accounts team to contact you and discuss the process.

Here's how to send a PM <Click this link>.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

patandsian
Level 2

The instructions to send a private message do not work; I click on your name and there is no button to send a message anywhere. It should not be this hard. This is ridiculous. You can email me at xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com which you should have easily been able to see on my account, I should not have to provide it in a forum. Very angry. My current international phone number is for nz and is xxxxxxxxxxx. I want to cancel my internet with you from 31st Jan and do not authorise any payments taken after that. You have it in writing here now so it cannot be disputed.

BasilDV

Hi @patandsian,

This is noted. We've edited the post as it contains your personal information.

I'll forward this to our Accounts team and have them to process your request. They'll be in touch with your for further details.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

patandsian
Level 2
I just received an email but it is not what I asked for. They have notified me of immediate cancellation of my internet but I specifically requested NOT to cancel until 31st January. We still need internet for one more month and want it cancelled from 31st January!! This is what my message clearly says above
BasilDV

This is noted, @patandsian.

I'll chase this with our Accounts team and have this corrected.

Kind regards,

BasilDV